Minutes of the March 2016 Supervisors' Meeting
March 7, 2016
Francis Fruehan called the meeting to order at 7:00 pm and called for a salute to the Flag.
The minutes from the February meeting were read and approved on a motion made by Evan Everitt and seconded by Francis Fruehan, carried.
The Treasurer Report was read, approved and held for audit on a motion made by Evan Everitt and seconded by Francis Fruehan, carried.
Public comment: None
Evan Everitt opened bids received:
- #57 -- $11.00/ton picked up or $13.75/ton delivered
- #8 -- $11.00/ton picked up or $13.75/ton delivered
- 2A -- $8.75/ton picked up or $11.50/ton delivered
L & D Stoneworks:
- #57 -- $7.25/ton picked up or $12.25/ton delivered
- #8 -- $8.00/ton picked up or $13.25/ton delivered
- 2A -- $5.00/ton picked up or $10.25/ton delivered
- 2RC -- $4.75/ton picked up or $9.75/ton delivered
- DSA -- $5.25/ton picked up or $10.50/ton delivered
- #57 -- $9.70/ton picked up or $15.70/ton delivered
- #8 -- $9.90/ton picked up or $15.90/ton delivered
- 2A -- $6.70/ton picked up or $12.90/ton delivered
- 2RC -- $6.70/ton picked up or $12.90/ton delivered
- #57 --$23.55/ton delivered
- #8 -- $25.05/ton delivered
- 2A -- $18.55/ton delivered
- DSA -- $20.85/ton delivered
- 2RC -- $18.05/ton delivered
- #58 -- $12.00/ton picked up or $18.34/ton delivered
- #8 -- $9.50/ton picked up or $15.84/ton delivered
- 2A -- $8.00/ton picked up or $13.80/ton delivered
- 2RC -- $8.00/ton picked up or $13.80/ton delivered
- Stoney Mountain $73.00/hour
- 15” pipe -- $6.67/ft. – Coupler $7.91/ea
- 18” pipe -- $9.43/ft – Coupler $11.17/ea
- 24” pipe -- $15.34/ft – Coupler $18.21/ea
Evan Everitt said all bids will be reviewed and awarded at the April meeting.
Evan Everitt said paperwork has been received from the State regarding crosspipe replacement on Pops Hobby Lake Road. They are hoping the funds will be available in 2017 to replace the pipe. Evan asked for any comments.
Evan Everitt discussed items he would like to advertise on Auctions International – 1990 5-ton, Manufacturer is BMY. The truck has 18,000 miles. Francis Fruehan made a motion to advertise the 1990 military dump truck on Auctions International, Evan Everitt seconded, carried.
Evan Everitt would also like to advertise on Auctions International a 45,000 Lb. Hydraulic Winch. Francis Fruehan made a motion to advertise the Hydraulic Winch on Auctions International, Evan Everitt seconded, carried.
Evan Everitt said the new John Deere Tractor with boom has been received. Bartron Supply was the delivering dealer. When the tractor was delivered it was explained the tractor has a two year factory warranty but there is also an extended warranty that is optional – 60 months/1,500 hours on the power train for $1,616 with a $250 deductible. Evan Everitt explained the tractor has sensors that can be expensive to replace and would like to go ahead with purchasing the extended warranty. Evan Everitt made a motion to purchase the extended warranty, Francis Fruehan seconded, carried.
Francis Fruehan read the police report with 13 incidents for the month of February. The report will be posted on the bulletin board following the meeting. The report will also be in the local newspapers.
Evan Everitt gave the road report. The equipment is be prepared for the summer road maintenance. Waiting for the roads to be ready for the road repairs to begin.
Assessment Permits – none
Driveway Permits - none
Francis Fruehan made a motion to pay the bills as submitted, Evan Everitt seconded, carried.
As no further business was presented, Evan Everitt made a motion to adjourn the meeting, Francis Fruehan seconded, carried.